• A large cardboard box
• Green paint
• Glue gun
• Metallic decorations
• String lights
1. Start by drawing a Christmas tree shape onto the cardboard box. Make sure to leave a few inches of extra space around the edges for the decorations.
2. Once the shape is drawn, it’s time to paint it. Use green paint and a brush to paint the tree. Make sure to cover all the sides evenly. Allow it to dry completely before proceeding.
3. Once the paint is dry, it’s time to start decorating. Start by gluing metallic decorations onto the tree. You can use any type of decorations, such as stars, bells, or snowflakes.
4. Next, add the string lights by gluing them to the sides of the tree. Make sure that the bulbs are facing outwards.
5. Now it’s time to add the ornaments. Glue the ornaments onto the tree in any pattern you like.
6. To finish, use ribbon to add a festive touch to